- To log in to a Community Center application, click any Log In link. The Login window will appear (see Figure 1).
- Enter your Email Address and Password, then click Submit (or press Enter).
- If this is the first time you have logged in, your User Profile will appear. Provide as much of the information as you can (and change your password!), then click Submit (or press Enter).
- You are now logged in!
What if I forgot my password?
- If you cannot remember your password, type your email address and any password on the login form, then click Submit (or press Enter).
- The Community Center application may allow you to reset your own password. If you see a Password Finder link on the results form, you may click that to verify your Email Address and have a new password mailed to you.
- If you are not allowed to reset your own password, you will have to contact a Site Manager for assistance.